Happy to see a new PowerCADD forum

Tell us who you are, where you live, what you do....
lava

Happy to see a new PowerCADD forum

Post by lava » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Architect and long time user of PowerCadd from 1993 (holy crap!), I know many of you all the way back from the AOL message board, and later the Design Community board. Somehow I missed that this new location was launched and so I am late to the party.

I use PC for design and construction documentation, graphics, and I work with it closely with Sketchup, and more recently TwinMotion.

I am thrilled to see Todd working on PC again and I for one am here to support Todd and Alfred, and help them succeed at making great software for us as they have done before.
Greg La Vardera
www.lamidesign.com

Matt_A

Re: Happy to see a new PowerCADD forum

Post by Matt_A » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Greg -- Check out Alfred's latest WildTools. We made Shrubs and Trees in elevation tools (still need tweaking but Alfred converts feedback to inspiration!) Glad you found this.

lava

Post by lava » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Matt - I see it here. https://www.engsw.com/PowerCADDForum/vi ... trees#p362

Those look just great - also will be fantastic to export these into sketchup models. I love the sketchy diagrammatic trees for early design phase, and more detailed ones for later representation.
Greg La Vardera
www.lamidesign.com

RTCool

Post by RTCool » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:08 am

Greg - Good to see you back. I've also grown in use of SketchUp and PowerCADD together. I was supposed to be a speaker at the convention in September, but it was cancelled because of the pandemic.